As we prepare for the Kumpuris Lecture featuring the Honorable Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Tuesday, September 3, we wanted to share a few important details with you to help with your planning. Please let us know if you or anyone in your party is no longer able to attend by modifying your reservation through Eventbrite. Follow this link for instructions on how to do so.
• The event is scheduled to begin at 6:30 p.m. and doors open at 5 p.m.
• Please arrive early and expect traffic delays and long lines.
Entry and Seating
• You must have a printed or digital Eventbrite ticket to gain admission to the event. This event is at full capacity and we cannot admit anyone who does not have a ticket.
• Your tickets can be accessed through the Eventbrite app or through your Eventbrite account online.
• Seating for the event is general admission with open seating. Again, the event is at full capacity, so we encourage everyone to move to the middle of the row as you arrive to make seating go more smoothly.
• If you plan to sit together during the event, please arrive together. We cannot accommodate saving groups of seats because we need to fill in the rows as guests arrive.
• There will not be reserved parking for this event.
• There are paid and public parking areas around Verizon Arena. Directions and parking information can be found at this link.
• As a reminder, the METRO Streetcar rides are currently free and the Blue Line has a stop located two blocks from Verizon Arena.
Bag and Security Policy
• We will be following Verizon Arena’s Security Policies. A full list of those policies can be found at this link.
• All guests entering Verizon Arena will be subject to inspection by walk-through metal detector and all bags will be inspected.
• Any bags larger than 14” x 14” x 6 will not be allowed in Verizon Arena.
• Verizon Arena strives to meet all public facility structure and service requirements set by the Americans with Disabilities Act. ADA parking is available by the Washington Street/Box Office Tunnel.
• All ADA areas can be accessed from the Box Office Tunnel Entrance.
• ADA seating is available on a first come, first served basis, and each ADA seat comes with one (1) companion seat.
• There will be an interpreter during the event. American Sign Language designated seating will be at the front of Section 106.
• ASL seating is available on a first come, first served basis, and each ASL seat comes with one (1) companion seat.
• Wheelchairs and hearing impaired devices are available at Verizon Arena Guest Services, located in front of sections 113-144 on the Main Concourse.
• More ADA information can be found at this link.
The Clinton School Speaker Series not only enhances the education of Clinton School students, but also provides a venue for the public to engage in intellectual discussions on the issues of the day.